For Your Children
Many chronic and rare diseases don’t appear until adulthood. Access to childhood health history is critical for timely diagnosis when problems arise. Unfortunately, many patients discover their childhood health history is unavailable when they need it most.
If or when your child needs it, will they have access to:
- their childhood medical and health records?
- contact information for physicians or health care providers who treated them as a child?
- information about rare diseases, addiction, allergies, chronic diseases, psychological disorders, or other conditions that run in your family?
- information about treatments that do or don’t work for them based on childhood or family health history?
- somewhere to start when they become responsible for their own health management?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is “no” or “I don’t know”, a Co-op membership will help manage a loved one’s health information. Create a child’s OmniHealth Vault to ensure all their health and medical records, as well as family health history, are there for them should they ever need it.