Evidence shows if a significant number of Canadians used a national electronic personal health record system, we could make huge improvements to access to, the quality of, and the delivery of health care services in Canada.
As a Canadian, do you want to:
- save Canadians billions of dollars per year on government health care spending paid for by your taxes?
- have real and effective input into health care delivery in Canada?
- save millions of hours of work per year for health care providers and patients to navigate the system?
- bring Canadian health care into the digital reality of the 21st Century and protect Canada’s reputation for having the best health care available?
- see health care work for more Canadians, including First Nation communities, people who are gender or sexually diverse, or people experiencing homelessness?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the OmniHealth Vault is for you. You can collect information from any Canadian or international jurisdiction in your OmniHealth Vault and share it with anyone you choose to for the purposes you deem appropriate.